Saturday, October 3, 2009

YEEHAA!!



Young Guns &
Young Guns 2
To anyone that doesn't know, these two movies are classics and must for any film enthusiast. Don't give me that "but I don't like westerns" excuse. In fact I wouldn't even categorize these as full blown Westerns.
Each film stars a Plethora of good actors, with Emilio Estevez holding the stage as the main, playing the role of the notorious Billy The Kid. We all know of the historical shoot out and The Kid's disappearance, but unlike Depp's "Public Enemies", I actually had hope until the end.
These are a "watch over and over again" pair of movies and I loved and still love seeing them. Plus, any film that would inspire Bon Jovi to write a hit title can't be anything too bad. Mucho Bueno, Mr. Director for thoroughly entertaining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment