Saturday, October 3, 2009

No, I Love You!!


I Love You Man
I was on and off again about reviewing this one because it's what I like to call a fence rider; not really good but not a hater. This is a classic romantic comedy that your girl (or you if you are one) will want to see. As for a guy's perspective, I don't think I have squirmed that much in my chair since I watched a documentary on castration (kidding, but it's a good point of reference). Paul Rudd, though funny man that he is, has that Will Ferrell, Ben Stiller way of innocently approaching an extremely awkward situation. So much so that before you know it, you are head long into a overdone joke on a subject that most people would never let utter from their lips. other that, I loved the part with Ferrigno,..... but that was in the the previews. Then the part where he insults the guy for farting....wait that was in the previews too. Yeah it was one of those. If you've seen the previews, you've seen the good stuff. Anyways, I think my thumbs are wabbling on this one. you'll probably see it and if you're a guy, you'll probably long to see Die Hard afterwords. Oh Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment