Wednesday, November 4, 2009

G. I. WHO????


G. I. Joe

Wow!! Another movie to prick the nostalgic childhood memories of mine that are so fond..................or is it.
Long awaited film portraying some of America's most beloved, patriotic cartoon characters has hit the big screen. But wait, I don't remember any of these people!?!?
I have to say, this movie was a sore moment for me, recognizing only Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in their character lineup was only the beginning. As far as I can remember, none of the characters in my favorite Saturday cartoon wore indestructible, rollerblading space suites. I also could have sworn that Duke was past adolescence. With that being said, we turn to the story line..........if you can find one. Very simple, something my 12 year old sister could have thought up and nothing more. Bottom line; the entire movie was one long chase seen with a bunch of our Brad Pitts of today baring the names of our animated heroes. Unfortunately for Walmart, I will not be purchasing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment