Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Remember, Just Because I'm a Doctor Doesn't Mean I'm A Licenced Physican


Land of the Lost
Who else remembers watching this cheese ball series on TV? Well, I did so when I saw the preview, I was on the band wagon to the theaters.
The first twenty minutes of the movie, I laughed more than I have in a while, but like most quickly written comedies, the jokes took a turn for the worst pretty fast. It is hard to take something that is badly written already and remake it satirically, but with Will Ferrell, any level of stupidity is possible. I was disappointed in the fact that the previews give a false impression that it may be a kid friendly film; with the dinosaurs and silly jokes, but the drug use and homosexual humor definitely prove otherwise. All in all, I laughed a lot and I'm glad I got a chance to see it, but I probably won't watch it...................too many more times. What can I say; I like to laugh. Anyways, watch at your own, kid free risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment